[[I really dream of having a partial japanese body suit on the right side of my body - from my leg up my side on my chest and right arm - but would only get it done in Japan.]]

I can see it in my head though I have yet to put it on paper. as much as I'd love to return to sacred tattoo where I had my koi done, my artist has since moved to Oregon.
my second tattoo, that of a king riding a bicycle, was done down here on South Beach by Duel at South Beach Tattoo Factory. he did an amazing job and i love it very much yet he does not specialize in japanese art.


that being said, this leaves 80% of my body left as blank canvas. ::big smile:: I've recently been turned on by these old sailor tattoos. classic, vintage looking, tattoos. my grandfather used to draw some cartoons on telegrams to his mother when he was serving time in the military (wwII). thought it'd be cool if i uploaded the drawings and stylized them a bit myself that old sailor feel. hmmm...

No comments:
Post a Comment